Internet Marketing Specialist
Contact: TeleArk Human Resources
TeleArk is seeking a creative and outgoing individual for employment.
As a Internet Marketing Specialist / Web Designer / Internet Advertiser you will be responsible for designing and maintaining websites, managing internet advertising accounts, and using Social Media.
Qualified candidates require creative and innovative ideas, with a team-player attitude, able to take on any assignment and work alone and in a group. Will have advanced knowledge of HTML code, be fluent in MS Office and Drupal, and have an understanding of SEM and SEO advertising.
Pay dependent on experience and education.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML Code
- Working knowledge of Drupal
- Understanding of SEM and SEO advertising
- Sales and/or marketing experience preferred (not required)
- Microsoft Office, Open Office and Google Apps is a plus
- Computer with mouse and keyboard, high speed internet connection (DSL, cable, etc.) As one of the benefits TeleArk will reimburse 100% of your Internet. Cell phone broadband connections are not recommended.
- Headset with microphone.
- Your own office space or corner for you to be able work comfortably and efficiently.
- On-going training
- Health Insurance
- 100% reimbursement of internet
How To Apply:
Applications without cover letters will not be considered. Here are a few things that you can include in your cover letter to move your application to the top of the pile:
- Explain your how your experience with this position will help our clients or our employees.
- Explain the things you like and the challenges you have experienced with telecommuting or working from home.
- Ideas on how we can improve our processes.
- Anything you feel may help you stand out from everyone else.
Ready to apply? Go to http://www.teleark.com/apply